14.9.11

Little jumpsuit



Hi guys! What do you think about the short jumpsuits? I wanted one since last year but the shops were always full of ones in flower pattern that can bore me.. Some days ago I found this denim jumpsuit at Pull & Bear, designed by Sickonineteen, on sale! After few hours I have it on with my coral sandals :)

Ciao ragazze/i! Che ne pensate delle tute corte? Io ne volevo una dall'anno scorso ma i negozi erano sempre pieni di quelle con fantasia a fiori, che dopo un pò mi possono stufare..  Qualche giorno fa ho trovato questa tutina di denim di Pull & Bear by Sickonineteen, in saldo! Dopo poche ore l'avevo addosso, con i miei sandali color corallo :)





















PULL&BEAR by SICKONINETEEN JUMPSUIT
H&M SANDALS
KOST NAILPOLISH
TALLY WEIJL CLUTCH
CAMAIEU AND HELLO KITTY BRACELETS
TIFFANY EARRINGS

3 comments:

  1. Mi piace la tua tuta corta e anche il bracciale di Hello Kitty!!!


    Se ti va dai un'occhiata al mio blog è nato da poco e ho bisogno di consigli. Grazie in anticipo!

    http://cheapandglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!! <3
    Thanks for following my blog I'm following too!!
    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
    Mary
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumpsuit is so cute! Love it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete